Brewer Fanatic

2015 Explain Your Avatar

RobDeer 45

Thanks for the links EBaN! Those scorebooks on Eephus League are awesome. I have not scored a game in a long time. Up until a few years ago, my son (now 16) use to keep score when we went to Brewer games. I might have to order some of those, either for my sons HS games or store them away for when I retire some day and have more time to do things like that.

As a side note, a little less than a year ago I was rummaging around in our basement and found some old score books from when I was a kid. After studying them for a while, I realized that one of the games that I kept score of was the 6th game of the 1977 World Series (Reggie Jackson - 3 HRs). I was 11 at the time. I was pretty thrilled with that find.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived