Brewer Fanatic

T-shirt Friday: 12 finalists revealed

patrickgpe

All shirts actually have a decent logo this year. Some are not my taste but they are pretty good shirts.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I updated the all-fan giveaway thread in the Trading Post to reflect the T-shirt designs, but I don't see why we can't talk about it here too.

To save you a click, here are all the shirt images:

tshirts.jpg?w=812&h=1092

For me, blue is easily the most flattering Brewers color - so that makes me more lukewarm on the gray, white and yellow shirts. That probably means they'll be giveaways on the Friday games we have this year, but that's what the Trading Post is for. ;)

Overall, I give the selection a thumbs-up.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I just wish that when they hand out X-Large that it remained X-Large after it was washed. No one would ever define me as being a large guy, but I'm not into the tight fitting shirt fashion at all (not sure why or when that became a thing). I find it uncomfortable. I like to have plenty of breathing room.

I have not been able to wear any of the t-shirts that have been given to me at the t-shirt handouts after they have gone through the wash, even when they are washed in cold....and I'm not going to start air drying t-shirts.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I just wish that when they hand out X-Large that it remained X-Large after it was washed. No one would ever define me as being a large guy, but I'm not into the tight fitting shirt fashion at all (not sure why or when that became a thing). I find it uncomfortable. I like to have plenty of breathing room.

I have not been able to wear any of the t-shirts that have been given to me at the t-shirt handouts after they have gone through the wash, even when they are washed in cold....and I'm not going to start air drying t-shirts.

Simple solution... Don't wash it. Ever.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If I ever got that grey shirt I would burn it in the parking lot. worst. logo. ever.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I like the "Roll out the Barrel" one, but the rest are just meh...

I hate the one that looks like a quilt, below the grey one that torts loves so much ;)

A also agree with Patrick, the sizing on these are horrible... I have an XL I got last year that fit way too tight before I washed it, and after I washed it it was worthless. I am also not a BIG guy, and that XL was more like a large to begin with, after it was washed, a medium...

I guess you get what you pay for...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived