Brewer Fanatic

White Sox sign Emilio Bonifacio

superfly

I was scratching around at the players to be 24th and 25th man. I find Matt Clark was listed by the Mets as an IF/OF. He has played a few games in left field in the not distant past. And I really think he should be given a go - should not be lost. And the Jimenez article above explains the sparkle in the eyes of RR and Doug.

So, I am putting Rogers in AAA. Jimenez makes the team (3rd base, 1st base). Clark makes the team (left hand bat and Lind insurance and once in a while LF).

So for my thinking it is only middle infielder backup we talk about... Gomez or Herrera, I guess.

I am sad we did not offer Parra two years. Next year we will have the same issue... who is outfielder number 4. Mind you, we will have $6 mill to solve that! But I do not see anyone in the minors. Would you T Taylor it in 2016?

Now.... onto the relief pitchers... any news on our two hurt guys... Henderson and... who was the other guy?

Archived