Brewer Fanatic

Royals make worst signing this offseason - Morales 2/$17M

jerichoholicninja

KC is going to do the same thing the Brewers did after they made the playoffs in 2008 - go back to being average.

If it weren't for a fluky comeback against the A's in the wild card game, KC would already be a complete afterthought for 2015...them getting to the World Series and almost winning it was just baseball being baseball. The bullpen they rode so hard to get there last year simply won't be as good, they're going to lose their best regular season starter, and they still can't score runs.

The Royals Pythagorean W-L was only 84-78 as well. This is a team that is ripe for a return to mediocrity.

If I was a betting man I'd take the Las Vegas under for wins in 2015.

Of course that Pythagorean W-L was below their actual record. Elite Bullpen will finish off leads of 1 or 2 runs practically everytime. What was the Brewers Pythagorean W-L when they were 20-7 last season? Wasn't it like 14-13? The Bullpen out of the Gates for Milw I recall was on some kind of record pace

Archived