Brewer Fanatic

Latos to Miami

torts
10:51am: Marlins pitching prospect Anthony DeSclafani is likely headed to the Reds in the deal, MLB.com’s Joe Frisaro tweets. Chad Wallach is also going to Cincinnati, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports on Twitter.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

so are Cueto and Bailey the only SP the Reds currently have?

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

It's reboot time in Cincy. All their guys on verge of free agency should be moved - Cueto, Leake, Chapman, to name a few.

They have some good young players, and a few in their farm system, so they should simply restock for 2016-17.

Too bad (for them) they won't be able to unload Votto or Bailey or Brandon Phillips.

It's reboot time in Cincy. All their guys on verge of free agency should be moved - Cueto, Leake, Chapman, to name a few.

They have some good young players, and a few in their farm system, so they should simply restock for 2016-17.

Too bad (for them) they won't be able to unload Votto or Bailey or Brandon Phillips.

I would think a team like the Yankees or someone with some money would be happy to have one of the best 2B in the game for around $12-$14 mil per season through 2017

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I would think a team like the Yankees or someone with some money would be happy to have one of the best 2B in the game for around $12-$14 mil per season through 2017

It's not 2011 anymore.

It's not 2011 anymore.

I think this quote sums up the small market mentality better than any I've ever seen. Frankly, the Yanks don't care as they have more money than God.

Archived