Brewer Fanatic

Cespedes to Tigers; Porcello to Boston

torts
another trade I wasnt expecting to happen. this has been an interesting off-season thanks to a fairly weak free-agent market

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

This will likely end any speculation of the Brewers acquiring Cecchini for one of our starters. Although maybe he is still available based on the Sandoval and Ramirez signings. Not sure what it would take to pry him away at this point.

I never really had any faith in Doug trading one of our SP's for other players. I wish he would, but I never actually thought it would happen.

I think some of it has to do with being scared of the unknown. If he trades away either or both of Lohse/Gallardo, who does he fill those holes with? I mean, yes we can sign another pitcher but it's not like there are ton of them that are worth a damn laying around.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived