7. 7/16/15 Mike Jirschele

8. 7/26/15 Wily Peralta

9. 8/13/15 Fang in Corvette Stingray

10. 8/24/15 Jimmy Nelson

11. 9/03/15 Fan's Choice

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 2 months later...

• 6 months later...

I know............. I really wish they'd do no more than 6 tops, just too many, way too many...

I also can't stand the semi mini bobbles they have now decided to go with the past couple of years. Quality is not as nice.

It's too bad they don't do more t-shirts and less bobbles...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If the T-Rats weren't in Wisconsin they'd only do a few. They see the Brewers doing 10, and the Brewers market with them to an extent and probably encourage 10.

When I talked to my rep last year and declined to renew my plan because I just no longer have the itch to get all of em, he laughed, and said "At least you know when to hold em and know when to fold em"

I'm moving in a few months and plan on setting up my new rec room. I'm excited to display them, but more excited to pick out the ones I no longer am interested in and try and get rid of em. It's just too bad I can't get more than $5 for a lot of em these days.

From a pure economic standpoint, I can see where the addition of 10 bobbleheads every year really dilutes the current market. Plus, if you're attempting to collect every Brewers-affiliated bobblehead (bless your heart), I can easily see where this gets exhausting. However, from a pure entertainment standpoint, isn't it kind of fun to pick and choose the ones you want? America loves choices.

I fully intend on dropping off about 50 old common Brewers bobbles (and maybe some Bucks too) at Goodwill sometime in the near future, if they even want them. I thought about posting them for sale here or elsewhere, but I have better things to do with my time than try to arrange a sale of a Jeff Suppan bobblehead for $5. I'm keeping some of the bobbles of the better players and guys who didn't fall into the "overrated/bust/never should've had a bobble in the first place" crowd, but I'm ditching most of them.

Archived