Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Post Game concert series

patrickgpe
And pre-sellout Goo Goo Dolls were actually pretty great. Too bad they won't play any of the songs I'd like to hear.

I feel like they might have played a couple songs from Hold Me Up and Superstar Car Wash at Summerfest a couple years ago. Goo Goo Dolls is one of my guilty pleasure bands from the 90s. If Brewers offer upgraded post-game seats / on-field access, I might be up for paying a little extra to see GGD up close.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/ticketing/concert_series.jsp

$129 Ticket Package- Including Field Access

Includes game ticket in the Dew Deck, full buffet and 2 complimentary beverages, and on-field access during the concert. Only fans who purchase a ticket through this unique offer will be guaranteed postgame field access.

Goes on sale at midnight Friday morning.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I happened to see O.A.R. At PNC park after a Pirates game in 2010. They must be big on the post-baseball game MLB circuit. They definitely drew some additional fans because there was a good and lively turnout for an end of season game between the two last place teams in the central at that time. And most people stayed to see the band. I don't remember being impressed by O.AR. I was there to see the game, a band was sort of a weird bonus. We left before end of their set.

I'm just glad I've heard of two of these acts. Of course, the one in our ticket package is the guy I hadn't heard of, and the one of least interest to me since country music is not for me.

Here's hoping none of the three turn out to be crazy extra inning marathons! because that would suck for everyone involved (except the players of the winning team, I suppose).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Everyone should stick around for a little... That was a Crazy Game of Poker...

I've always been down with O.A.R.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Maybe I completely missed it.... but where are these bands going to set up within the stadium?

shallow CF/over 2B is where most set up for MLB postgame performances.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived