Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Post Game concert series

patrickgpe
they are not going to bring paramore in to play, its going to be a handful of washed up 90's rock bands, one classic rock band and either an old R&B group or a second tier country group. Paramore is so enormous right now, nothing against baseball, but as a former concert promoter, I can tell you that a group on their level will demand far to much money to make any sense after a baseball game.

Paramore is big? Who is Paramore?

:embarrassed

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they are not going to bring paramore in to play, its going to be a handful of washed up 90's rock bands, one classic rock band and either an old R&B group or a second tier country group. Paramore is so enormous right now, nothing against baseball, but as a former concert promoter, I can tell you that a group on their level will demand far to much money to make any sense after a baseball game.

Paramore is big? Who is Paramore?

:embarrassed

do you have teenagers? they're this teenage-generation version of No Doubt.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

The Gufs are still playing? Holy cow!

Maybe given the amount of times Hootie played Milwaukee, Darius Rucker would be the country act.

I think ZZ Top was a good guess, I think it will be along those lines. A Bob Seger, or someone with fairly universal appeal.

I will personally vote for a Little Blue Crunchy Things Reunion show. At least 20 or 30 other people would stay to see that with me :)

WOOF. I definitely nailed that... 2nd tier, overrated and washed up

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

I don't know Nichols or OAR at all, but I would probably stick around for Goo Goo Dolls if I have the chance.

I don't think people have much to complain about. These are basically free concerts you get with purchasing a game ticket. It wasn't going to be Katy Perry or someone of that level.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

do the brewers need help drawing fans on saturday nights?

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

I expected worse. I'd stick around for Goo Goo Dolls and Joe Nichols. I like Nichols earlier stuff. Looks like he's making a comeback by hitching his wagon to bro country which is unfortunate. And pre-sellout Goo Goo Dolls were actually pretty great. Too bad they won't play any of the songs I'd like to hear.

And pre-sellout Goo Goo Dolls were actually pretty great. Too bad they won't play any of the songs I'd like to hear.

I feel like they might have played a couple songs from Hold Me Up and Superstar Car Wash at Summerfest a couple years ago. Goo Goo Dolls is one of my guilty pleasure bands from the 90s. If Brewers offer upgraded post-game seats / on-field access, I might be up for paying a little extra to see GGD up close.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived