Brewer Fanatic

2015 schedule

torts
I didnt know where to put this, but I just looked over the brewers 2015 schedule to get ideas of possible trips out and noticed that they have only 9 home games in september next season, and 19 on the road. while good for me, since one of those road trips is to pittsburgh... they better be a good road team next year down the stretch or they'll be in trouble!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I was just coming on here to post about the bobblehead news for 2015 and this is as good as any place to talk about it. The Brewers are running a promotion on their twitter feed promoting the bobblehead games. If you retweet their tweet announcing the game, you enter a drawing for some tickets. So far they have announced:

4/12 vs Pirates - Rob "Easter Sunday Home Run Hitter" Deer. Has he had a bobble head ever? Not sure.

4/26 vs Cardinals - Wily Peralta makes his bobble head debut. Well you're a big leaguer now Wily.

5/10 vs Cubs - Hank the dog on Mother's day. Any guesses if he will be sporting a pink collar?

5/31 vs Dbacks - Bud Selig. The ex Commish.

6/14 vs Nationals - Carlos Gomez - Is this 3 3rd straight year for Cargo?

6/28 vs Twins - Paul Molitor. With him now being the Twins manager, this will be a good tribute to the other teams manager. Good work Brewers :)

I didnt know where to put this, but I just looked over the brewers 2015 schedule to get ideas of possible trips out and noticed that they have only 9 home games in september next season, and 19 on the road. while good for me, since one of those road trips is to pittsburgh... they better be a good road team next year down the stretch or they'll be in trouble!

On the flip side, starting July 30th, the Brewers begin a stretch where they play 23 home games and only 8 away games. The month of August is packed with home games.

oh yeah, exactly, they have a very good mid-summer schedule I think, its just if they end up being a "bad road team", it could bite them in the butt in 2015.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

6/28 vs Twins - Paul Molitor. With him now being the Twins manager, this will be a good tribute to the other teams manager. Good work Brewers :)

Didn't they do this for Cecil Cooper very soon before he was canned in Houston?

(There is also a 2015 bobblehead/giveaway thread in the Trading Post)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 4 months later...
Browsing over the 2015 schedule again and can't believe I didn't notice this before. After the opening Rockies series, all games in April are against either StL, Cincy, or Pit (and the first series in May is against the Cubs). Important to have strong April, especially with how strong the division seems to be this year.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived