Brewer Fanatic

Adam Lind acquired from Toronto for Marco Estrada

markedman5

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love it. Hopefully paired with Rogers as his RH platoon. 1B could add some pop to the lineup without really losing much.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Fantastic! I was hoping for Adam Lind back at the start of 2014.

Is a Mark Reynolds re-signing imminent? Lind kind of needs a platoon partner, but against RHP he's fantastic for the price.

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 3m3 minutes ago Miami Beach, FL

lind should really like "miller park" says scout. estrada to jays in swap. 1st @bnicholsonsmith @ChrisCotillo @FAN590Walker

Estrada will really hate "Rogers Centre."

Why is "Heyman" putting that in "quotation marks?"

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 3m3 minutes ago Miami Beach, FL

lind should really like "miller park" says scout. estrada to jays in swap. 1st @bnicholsonsmith @ChrisCotillo @FAN590Walker

Estrada will really hate "Rogers Centre."

Why is "Heyman" putting that in "quotation marks?"

I don't know. I thought that was weird too.

I guess this kills the Laroche rumors.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

This is a really great trade! I'm definitely excited for the Brewers to have a legit 1B in the lineup

Huge career split differentials for Lind:

vs RHP

.293 .349 .510 .860

vs LHP

.212 .257 .331 .588

Seriously? A career .331 SLG % vs LHP?

Yes, this closes the door on Adam LaRoche rumors

Great trade

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Stoked on never having to worry about Estrada ending up in the brewers rotation again!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I'm not a Lind fan, I was hoping for a better option at first base. I don't think the Brewers overpaid in the trade, I'm just not into Lind.

If they're going to go with Lind in a platoon at first base, "Hey, why not?", but I'm not thrilled.

I'm not a Lind fan, I was hoping for a better option at first base. I don't think the Brewers overpaid in the trade, I'm just not into Lind.

If they're going to go with Lind in a platoon at first base, "Hey, why not?", but I'm not thrilled.

They just need to be smart and platoon him, even if it's with a bum like Reynolds.

2010-2014, 1B vs. RHP

8) Albert Pujols - .367 wOBA

9) Adam Lind - .366 wOBA

10) Adam LaRoche - .355 wOBA

2010-2014, 1B v. LHP

20) Mark Reynolds - .331 wOBA

26) Adam LaRoche - .300 wOBA

I always respect & enjoy your insights, so I'm wondering why?

Lind, if used correctly, has consistently mashed RHP

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Archived