Brewer Fanatic

2014-2015 Offseason & Spring Training Audio / Video Thread

Mass Haas
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUDIO 12/4: Associated Press writer Andrew Wagner on the Bill Michaels Show (Brewers talk begins at the 9:00 minute mark)

AUDIO 12/4: Joe Block on WTMJ's Sports Central

AUDIO 12/5: Sophia Minnaert on the Bill Michaels Show (Brewers talk begins at the 4:00 minute mark)

AUDIO 12/5: Adam McCalvy on the Big Show via 105.7 The Fan (WSSP)

They should take Chuck's responses to Melvin when he's asking him where his acquisition would play and make a sound drop out of it.

Melvin's thoughts on closer are pretty radical I think. I was kind of surprised. I don't think Roenicke agrees though.

He seemed kind of jazzed about the 3B they picked up from the Angels.

I think one thing he said should be tattooed on his dialing hand: EMBRACE YOUR YOUNG PLAYERS.

Formerly AKA Pete

Fangraphs interview: Q & A with Scooter Gennett

So I may be breaking the cardinal rule of this thread since this isn't exactly Audio or Video, but thought this interview was worth sharing here. Scooter discusses the unique opportunity fans can bid on (for charity) to spend an evening making pottery with him. In addition to pottery talk, Scooter discusses family, hitting lefties, Khris Davis, proper uses of Scooter vs. Ryan, and one last gem when asked about about the possibility of riding a scooter...

I was going to get one, but I thought twice about it because that would be too much. “Oh, here comes Scooter on a scooter.” I didn’t want that attention. Maybe I’ll come riding in on a four-wheeler this year.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

The Melvin audio was great and at the very end he gave fodder to all the people who feel we shouldn't have traded for CC, Greinke, or Marcum (I am not one of those). There can't be a more honest general manager in all of baseball by the way. He's not much for subterfuge.

Via TTY Sports -- Scooter Gennett is headed to Spring Training as the Milwaukee Brewers starting 2B. Scooter stopped by the TYT Sports studio to discuss his favorite baseball movie, The Sandlot, amongst other classics like Field of Dreams and Bull Durham.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job by Steve "Sparky" Fifer on 105.7 FM (WSSP) packing together three worthwhile interviews on the Hot Stove Weekly Show Monday night --

AUDIO: MLB.com's Richard Justice -- Justice recently wrote this on the Brewers

AUDIO: Jim Callis, formerly of Baseball America, now of MLBPipeline.com

AUDIO: New VP of Amateur Scouting Ray Montgomery

AUDIO: If you want all three interviews within one download, back-to-back, commercial-free

Archived