Brewer Fanatic

HBO to offer standalone streaming service next year

Invader3K
I use Prime for the shipping, but I haven't found the video service to be useful. Netflix, Hulu, and iTunes all seem to do a better job. Once I utilize those, Amazon seems to be both redundant and somewhat deficient.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Patrick, that's not a political commentary. It's an economic commentary and a commentary on government regulators. But in no way is it Republican-Democrat.

1992casey, I've heard the shipping part is nice. My brother subscribes to it. Is it an annual fee? I can't imagine how much someone would have to buy for "free" shipping. I know that my sister-in-law orders a lot for herself and my niece, but I'm just curious if the $99 actually helps you come out ahead.

They raised it from $79 this year, and I haven't paid the new fee yet. But I think it's worth it if you buy quite a bit and like getting your stuff quickly. Two day shipping fees can add up fast, and even the more typical three to five day shipping fees can add up. I've placed 29 orders this year, so I'm probably getting my money's worth.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived