Brewer Fanatic

Prince fielder game used home Jersey autographed for sale 2008

mattsr0625

It's used. Unless you get them the day of the game literally of their back they get listed as team issued because they tag them at the end of the season. Out the 25+ gamers I own every one except the tbtc, cervecervos, and JR Day Jerseys all come back as team issued. Feel free to confirm with Dave the clubhouse manager at miller park whom I bought my Jerseys.from. if.you would like I can give you his number. Hats are also issued this way.

It's used. Unless you get them the day of the game literally of their back they get listed as team issued because they tag them at the end of the season. Out the 25+ gamers I own every one except the tbtc, cervecervos, and JR Day Jerseys all come back as team issued. Feel free to confirm with Dave the clubhouse manager at miller park whom I bought my Jerseys.from. if.you would like I can give you his number. Hats are also issued this way.

I understand, as I have a few jerseys that were game used, but tagged as team issued. The provenance is very important for me at a later date. Hope your relations with Dave are on the up and up being that they are put on a public message board.

Archived