Brewer Fanatic

2015 Season Tickets

I received a mail post card today. In case any SSH don't get it here is the text with original formatting. An important change from about SSH information.

Dear Season Seat Holder,

First off, thank you for all of your support this season. Through the ups and downs in 2014, you backed us from Opening Day through September and were an important part of a loyal fan base that helped us achieve the 8th best attendance in baseball.

But now that the offseeason has arrived - although earlier than we had hoped or expected - we have begun to plan for 2015, including Season Seat Holder renewal information for next season. FOR 2015, UNLIKE IN YEARS PAST, ALL OF THE INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR TICKET PACKAGE WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS LISTED ON YOUR ACCOUNT.

If your email address has changed this eason, please contact your Season Ticket Account Representative directly or the Season Ticket Office at (414) 902-4100 to update the address on your account. If you do not use email, please contact your Account Representative to request a hard copy of the renewal information.

Once again, thank you for your continued support - and GO BREWERS!

Makes financial sense from the Brewers point of view, but I always liked the tactile experience of getting the renewal information.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Yup, we got that. I need to remind the S.O. to forward a copy of whatever he gets to me, since he is the SSH of record. I'll miss the paper to handle as well, but on the up-side, presumably those of us outside southeast Wisconsin won't have to feign patience while the mail catches up with us...until the 2015 tickets actually arrive.

Has there been word yet on whether SSH prices will change for 2015? 2014 was a decidedly different kind of downer than 2013 was, but to some extent a downer is still a downer, and how prudent is it to follow up a downer with a price hike? It might be less unpalatable for anyone who made a postseason payment and won't have to fork over as much in October/November as a result. On the other hand, it might feel like insult added to injury.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I've always asked for my money back from the postseason down payments. I prefer to use the 5 month payment plan that the Brewers offer unless they decide to offer something much more substantial than a signed baseball (or whatever they tend to offer) for paying off the entire amount early.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the email today. My SSH price went up $1 a ticket. They justify it by showing how much I would have paid if I had bought the same tickets at "on demand" prices. They don't mention that the on demand prices were probably cheaper if I had bought all of them ahead of time (like 5 months before opening day). It also didn't mention that the on demand prices were probably driven up with the awesome start to the season. Will the on demand really be that high in 2015 if they are 15 back and in last place by June?

Our bonus gift for being a SSH? An exclusive Lucroy bobblehead and $100 if food vouchers. Yawn.

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I'm pretty sure Loge Infield went down from $36 to $35 per ticket this year. I'm disappointed that there isn't a signed ball thing like they did the past two years. I liked those.

Another perk for 20 gamers is either $25 per seat for food or a set of the 13 Sunday all-fan giveaways. I wonder how that will work... will you just get a voucher for an extra bobblehead when you walk in that day?

I'm pretty sure Loge Infield went down from $36 to $35 per ticket this year. I'm disappointed that there isn't a signed ball thing like they did the past two years. I liked those.

Another perk for 20 gamers is either $25 per seat for food or a set of the 13 Sunday all-fan giveaways. I wonder how that will work... will you just get a voucher for an extra bobblehead when you walk in that day?

Not all 20 game ticket holders have Sunday tickets (I have the Saturday package, no Sunday games included), so I don't think they will handle it that way. It will be interesting to see how they do get these items to fans that choose this option. I normally do the payment plan, but I think I'll pay early this year and take the food vouchers.

Also I assume all or most of the Sunday giveaways are bobble heads. Could not find a promotion schedule anywhere on the Brewer site, so I'm assuming it's not out yet. I would hope that they would release this before the Nov. 20th deadline so that people could see what they are getting if they choose the promotion items.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I saw this option for the complete set of All-Fan giveaways as well yesterday. The fine print says "One full set per account" rather than per seat.

Also I'm guessing you will receive a voucher that would allow you to claim your set after the 2015 season is over or something like that.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I saw this option for the complete set of All-Fan giveaways as well yesterday. The fine print says "One full set per account" rather than per seat.

There is a reason I only have one seat and my mom just happens to have the seat next to me.

There is a reason I only have one seat and my mom just happens to have the seat next to me.

Did you have problems with sitting together during the playoffs with that setup?

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Usually no. In 2011 we were originally to be one seat apart. I was able to call my rep and swap with that middle seat. It wasn't too hard since we aren't allowed our normal locations and the Brewers know it is a ticket scalper that own those seats.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else struggling with the online renewal process? The setup seems pretty disappointing.

- Following the link from the renewal email, you get a pretty slick, intuitive interface -- good start.

- Click the renewal button and you're bounced out to the less polished My Tickets launch page on brewers.com.

- Follow the link for My Tickets, and since I didn't have an account, needed to set one up. (And grind through the confusing convergence between what a My Tickets account is and what an mlb.com account is.)

- Finally get into "My Tickets", which is its own distinct portal -- marking the third different "environment" (and domain) I've been in since clicking the link in the email (flashy initial renewal environment (brochure-mlb.com), back to standard brewers.com environment (mlb.com), now My Tickets portal environment (tickets.com)).

- Then, hopeful that I'm finally on the threshold of being able to renew now that I'm in My Tickets, I see nothing about season tickets. There's a Buy Tickets button at the top, which opens a new window back to brewers.com, to just the standard ticketing page.

- (This didn’t seem right because now I was outside of My Tickets, still, I tried following the “Place Deposit” buttons for season tickets anyways and got “This event is currently not available for sale online. Reason Code( 2, 4 ).”)

Good grief.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Apparently, when I got to step three, I didn't need to create a My Tickets account since the Brewers already created one on our behalf. I just had to sign in using our account number and then a password that was printed at the top of the invoice, which is accessed from within the initial brochure-mlb.com web site. I wish they would have made the My Tickets thing clearer. Now I've got an extra, bogus My Tickets account out there -- I hope there's a way to delete that instead of leaving it hanging out there. Sigh...

I had issues also, but ended up figuring out how to pay. I have the fans choice 20 pack and I can't figure out how to pick my games.

Yeah, the same question crossed my mind. It looks like you pick your payment option and click "Renew" prior to selecting the games? That's concerning. It's also concerning that all the dollar amounts on my renewal page do NOT reflect our credit from postseason payments. (Unlike the invoice I can see from within the initial brochure-mlb.com web site, which did have the postseason credit.)

At least I know my rep will be responsive when I inquire about these things. Still, this process leaves a lot to be desired.

EDIT: Postseason credit was available when I went to the actual payment page, although I had to click a checkbox that eluded me until my account rep mentioned it. Fan's choice selection form has to be printed from the initial web site and then submitted separately, instructions say snail mail. Strange that everything else is online but this is still filled out by hand. Also annoying that this form that has all kinds of redundant contact & payment fields from the online renewal.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Didn't have any big problems renewing. I use my online account a lot (usually need to sell 4 or 5 tickets every year on stubhub - which is done through the online account). This is also the way I have paid for my tickets in past years. Also, we don't have a game choice plan, so no issues there. I guess the only issue I had was that I didn't see anywhere to indicate what "bonuses" you were choosing for early payment (decided to take that option this year). So, I just emailed our representative with our choices.

I had issues also, but ended up figuring out how to pay. I have the fans choice 20 pack and I can't figure out how to pick my games.

I renewed today and was wondering the exact same thing. I emailed my rep, but haven't heard back yet. I don't see anywhere online to pick the games / early renewal incentive choice...

I am assuming we have to print out the 20 pack fans choice schedule they have and snail mail it to them? It says we have until January 15th to pick or they'll assign games from a bucket.

I am assuming we have to print out the 20 pack fans choice schedule they have and snail mail it to them? It says we have until January 15th to pick or they'll assign games from a bucket.

I know it's just the phrase you used, and I understand what you were saying...but part of me would be entertained to see the ticket office staff haul out a big old bucket and pick dates out of it to make fan's choice assignments. ;)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Usually no. In 2011 we were originally to be one seat apart. I was able to call my rep and swap with that middle seat. It wasn't too hard since we aren't allowed our normal locations and the Brewers know it is a ticket scalper that own those seats.

Well, my friends and I are 2-2-1 in our seats and in no way shape or form were we able to get seats anywhere near each other for 2011.

I was by my lonesome at the end of a row. It sucked.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived