2. Rickie Weeks 2B
  3. Ryan Braun RF
  4. Jonathan Lucroy C
  5. Khris Davis LF
  6. Jason Rogers 1B
  7. Hector Gómez 3B
  8. Jean Segura SS
  9. Jimmy Nelson P

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Segura? Really? Last HR was June 20th, that is freaking amazing...

Well, good for him, over 3 months, and meaningless, but at least he now remembers how it feels...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

On an unrelated note, what is going on with Gorzelanny? He's pitched 3 times this month, had two clean outings (and one hit in the other). $5.7 million over two years - he's pitched 20 innings this year. Not bad work.

Jockish threw more balls than strikes. Good thing they went on first move on a 2 and 0 count then let Braun swing 3 and 0

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

RRR still playing the matchups after being eliminated with 3 games left. Here's an idea - let's get Gennett some AB's against left handed pitching.

That makes too much sense. Can't do that!

Andrew Gruman ‏@AndrewGruman 7m

Scooter Gennett, who is pinch-hitting in the 6th, may not start again this season. #Brewers being cautious with his quad injury.

Congrats to Alcides Escobar, Norichika Aoki, and Lorenzo Cain on their first career playoff appearance. And the first managerial appearance by one Edgar Frederick Yost III, who with a lineup featuring those three as his 1-3 hitters has managed seven more wins and scored only four less runs than RRR's team despite 54 fewer home runs.

RRR still playing the matchups after being eliminated with 3 games left. Here's an idea - let's get Gennett some AB's against left handed pitching.

That makes too much sense. Can't do that!

Andrew Gruman ‏@AndrewGruman 7m

Scooter Gennett, who is pinch-hitting in the 6th, may not start again this season. #Brewers being cautious with his quad injury.

Thanks for that info.

Archived