Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-24 Brewers (Lohse) at Reds (Corcino), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-0; 2 hit complete game shutout]

1992casey

Brewers

1. Carlos Gómez CF
  2. Ryan Braun RF
  3. Jonathan Lucroy C
  4. Aramis Ramírez 3B
  5. Gerardo Parra LF
  6. Rickie Weeks 2B
  7. Lyle Overbay 1B
  8. Jean Segura SS
  9. Kyle Lohse P

Reds

1. Billy Hamilton CF
  2. Jason Bourgeois LF
  3. Todd Frazier 3B
  4. Devin Mesoraco C
  5. Brandon Phillips 2B
  6. Jay Bruce RF
  7. Jack Hannahan
  8. Zack Cozart SS
  9. Daniel Corcino P

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Damn. Rickie was almost in there! Lol ... Keep sending em Ron. Just go. Screw it. Even if the ball is already at the next base. Send me anyhow. Maybe the guy will forget to apply the tag?

I'm not sure any coach signals run vs stop when rounding first, let alone the manager way in the dugout. Rickie just being Rickie.

Damn. Rickie was almost in there! Lol ... Keep sending em Ron. Just go. Screw it. Even if the ball is already at the next base. Send me anyhow. Maybe the guy will forget to apply the tag?

I'm not sure any coach signals run vs stop when rounding first, let alone the manager way in the dugout. Rickie just being Rickie.

Ya, I meant more the philosophy of "just send em!" Which seems to trickle down to the players and Eddie. Just keep sending em Ron

Rickie clearly thought it was homerun by fan interference. He was pointing to left field after he was tagged out.

NO HITTER!! NO HITTER!!! KYLE LOHSE NO HiTTER!!!!

(Unless, of course, you count 2 hits by Jack Hanahan. Which I don't. Because he's Jack Hannahan.)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived