Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-23 Brewers (Fiers) at Reds (Cueto), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1; Pirates win to clinch WC spot]

TooLiveBrew

Not my place, but that dude should be banned for the season-long troll job he put on here.

Has he even shown his face on here during the last month?

He was banned.

That's unfortunate. He seemed like the type of fan that would make me cheer against a team. My own team in this case.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's unfortunate. He seemed like the type of fan that would make me cheer against a team. My own team in this case.

We gave him more than enough rope to hang himself. We're all for people being enthusiastic, but he crossed into trolling territory on many occasions and received multiple warnings.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

We gave him more than enough rope to hang himself. We're all for people being enthusiastic, but he crossed into trolling territory on many occasions and received multiple warnings.

I made my post a little clearer.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I made my post a little clearer.

I got what you meant. :)

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived