Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-23 Brewers (Fiers) at Reds (Cueto), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1; Pirates win to clinch WC spot]

TooLiveBrew

I'm not watching the game guys, watching this new Schwarzenegger + Stallone movie in stead. I just can't get the motivation to flip to the Roku.

We've scored our one run for the night, how's the mood looking in the dugout?

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, this is how the Brewer season ends. After one point being 19 games over .500, with a 98% chance of making the playoffs, to struggling to stay over .500 at the end of the season.

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

I don't know what hurts worse. Going into the season with no expectations, then tearing it up, getting to 19 over, and blowing it, completely missing the playoffs -- or -- being expected to compete for a championship, and playing horribly all season long.

Because right now, I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

PrinceFielderx1 has been awfully quiet. I'd say he must feel pretty stupid, but the majority of his posts were stupid, so he's probably incapable of embarrassment.

Not my place, but that dude should be banned for the season-long troll job he put on here.

Has he even shown his face on here during the last month?

So, anybody holding an O/U ticket from the start of the season just a little bit nervous?

I didn't bet with Vegas but with a buddy during our Fantasy Baseball Draft the Over for the Brewers. Am I nervous? No, theres got to be at least 1 more win vs. the Reds/Cubs. Besides both those two teams have a lot on the line draft wise to lose every game possible.

Cubs sit 7th currently for draft. 2 games behind tying for 4th.

Reds sit 10th for draft (protected) 3 Losses ahead of 5teams! Sweeping the series with Milw would definitely put them at risk of moving outside 10th.

PrinceFielderx1 has been awfully quiet. I'd say he must feel pretty stupid, but the majority of his posts were stupid, so he's probably incapable of embarrassment.

I doubt a guy like him feels any kind of shame or embarrassment... If he did, he would never show his face here again, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

:(

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Not my place, but that dude should be banned for the season-long troll job he put on here.

Has he even shown his face on here during the last month?

He was banned.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I was a bad fan, I turned it off after the back to back jacks... Normally I suffer through, but I just wasn't feelin' it last night...

If a poster is banned, can they just make a new account, or is the IP address also banned?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived