Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-20 Brewers (Garza) vs Pirates (Volquez), 6:05 PM CDT

Invader3K

I find it disgusting that McCutchen can stand up there and KNOW for 100% certain he isn't going to get anything inside... Imagine if he got hit for the 3rd time tonight?

I say go inside and see what happens...

EDIT: Nothing but outside, and low stuff the entire at bat. No guts on this team, none.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only reason it's Kinz-ie is because Brox-ie has blown the last two eight innings.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it hilarious that RR has Seggy, Gomie, Braunie, Frankie, etc, and the one guy whose name actually ends in "ie", he calls "Rick."

The worst part is, if K-Rod blow it, he's probably only gonna give up the tie. Then we'll have to sit like flies with our wings being pulled off for an indeterminate number of innings, watching the Crew fail to get down bunts and stranding runners in scoring position as we await the blooper that finally ends it.

Baseball fans jn this city SUCK. They get mad when cutch gets hit... but the pirates lead the league in hitting other players... by 20. Cole is such a prima donna babby, too

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived