Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-18 Brewers (Lohse) at Cardinals (Miller), 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2 (13 innings)]

TooLiveBrew
Never has a manager been so eager to give away outs.

I mean, when you need just one run, I don't mind too much bunting the guy over to 2nd. In Gomez's situation, I probably would've preferred him just trying to bunt for a hit.

EDIT: I don't LOVE the bunt, but it's not the worst thing ever. If Braun was already on second, then it's an auto-bunt to third, but with him just on first, I could go either way.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is Marco's ERA since they put him in the bullpen? It's seems like he's been really good since they took him out of the rotation (usually in the long relief appearances), and he appears to have dropped the amount of homers he was giving up by quite a bit (though it'd be almost impossible not to.)

Edit: I'm just gonna go ahead and knock on wood in case he pitches another inning or two.

3.44 ERA with only 2 HR given up in 34 IP, not counting tonight.

Thanks. I actually thought his ERA would be a bit lower, but regardless, I think he's done a nice job after how poorly he performed as a starter.

Rickie Weeks. A man that has never evolved his game. WHIFFFF at sliders no where near the zone.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived