Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-18 Brewers (Lohse) at Cardinals (Miller), 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2 (13 innings)]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reynolds just swings in one spot over and over. He swings really hard so about 20 times a year homeruns happen. Such a lousy player it's unbelievable.

I also blame Lucroy. I know Broxton throws fastballs but hey, try a bender. Maybe someone actually gets off balance.

What a joke this has become.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yeah..I'm not really getting all the venom towards RRR on this one. That should have been a scoreless inning.

There is venom towards Reynolds for not knowing there was only 1 out and not go for the double play but when your pitcher is struggling and leaving pitches up you don't leave him out there to walk in the winning run in a game this important.

Yeah..I'm not really getting all the venom towards RRR on this one. That should have been a scoreless inning.

I don't think anyone disagrees that Reynolds is a dope but it happened and RRR needs to be thinking at that point what happens if Adams comes up to bat. At the very least you force Matheny's hand and make him pinch hit for Adams.

But no, struggling 8th inning guy must finish the 8th inning no matter what.

I know sometimes RRR gets unnecessary heat, but absolutely no one would complain about him putting Duke in (or Gorzelanny, that guy exists, right?) against Adams, especially with his splits versus lefties and righties. I have no clue how that call was not made. Broxton looked bad in that inning, and 9.99/10 times, you make that call. I was upset they even pulled Lohse, but that's a different story.

The thing about this is I'm actually sick of watching us attempt to hit a baseball. I don't even want to see our stinky butt lineup anymore. They're awful. I'd be absolutely fine with cleaning house. No one exciting. No one consistent. Just plain old stinky.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived