Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-12 Reds (Latos) at Brewers (Lohse), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Overbay walk-off winner!]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weird question but do the Brewers not put a first initial in front of a last name shared by two players on the back of their jerseys? It looks like it's just "Gomez" instead of "C. Gomez" or "H. Gomez".

I think it is up to the player and typically if there are 2 players of the same name, they would want to put the initial to distinguish themselves. Carlos probably wishes Hector put the "H." on his jersey haha

Weird question but do the Brewers not put a first initial in front of a last name shared by two players on the back of their jerseys? It looks like it's just "Gomez" instead of "C. Gomez" or "H. Gomez".

I dont think ive ever seen it even during Spring Training

Formerly AirShuttle6104

I'm glad to see you guys have a good game thread going tonight, AND a good ballgame. The Cubs put up a fight but lost to the Bucs, and the Cards beat the Rocks, but Texas has a slim lead over Atlanta.

You guys really need this one. I'm following on Gameday...a tough way to follow.

"OK, we won a game yesterday. If we win today, it's called "two in a row". And if we win again tomorrow, it's called a "winning streak"... It has happened before!"

- Lou Brown (The late James Gammon)

almost there ... almost there :) Go Brewers!! Go Lohse!!

Yay - a winning streak!

Archived