Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-10 Marlins (Cosart) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-1]

TooLiveBrew

Just to mess with you 'stache!

K-Rod can't blow another one, can he? At least he has a 3 run cushion

Not nice :laughing

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We do NOT want two on with Christian Yelich at the plate.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Thank God.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7f/Candy-Clark-Bar-Wrapper-Small.jpg

We won??

Amazingly enough, yes, we did.

Everyone complains about "roles", but Broxton pitched in a higher leverage situation, and got a huge out with the bases loaded. KRod, on the other hand, has the 9th with a 3 run cushion. Intentions were probably not this way, but it ended up working out perfectly. I'd rather see Broxton the closer now, but I'm happy it was him in the 8th and not Kintzler.

Peralta pitched very well tonight, and using Broxton for 4 outs in a high leverage situation was the right call

With Fiers going tomorrow I'm optimistic the Brewers can get 2 in a row

Broxton has been used in 4 straight games though and probably shouldn't be used/available tomorrow

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

at some point they've got to get hot. there's no way they'll stay cold until the end of the season

I really hope you're right. The team looked much more at ease last night. When Segura scored on that Gomez infield single, they looked like they were actually having fun and enjoying themselves. Kind of like a change in the mood for the whole team. Hopefully it lasts.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I'm glad they won if only for their psyche! This losing streak had to be wearing on them all. I'm almost afraid to contemplate getting 2 in a row.

We get all of the Marlin games down here so we watched their broadcast. Those guys are one of the best in the business IMO. They almost sounded relieved for us to finally stop the hemorrhaging. The TV guys in Miami are Rich Waltz and Tommy Hutton.

Archived