Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-10 Marlins (Cosart) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-1]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clark has had 3 straight years putting up an .860+ OPS in AAA with @ 23 HR's per year (.924 OPS this year)

He'll turn 28 in December. Not sure if he's a long term solution but he could certainly replace Overbay in 2015 while we wait for Coulter

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

I don't want to see K Rod anywhere near the mound in the ninth.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

How do we get Clark on the playoff roster if we get there? Is there a way? He should be the starter against RHP. Let Rogers play vs. LHP. Screw the other two
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

There appears to be a little spark in this team tonight...

Thank God.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Ok, can we please pick up Parra at third?

Wait, it's Reynolds. Nevermind. Why is he in there now? WHy take Clark out of the lineup? It's sure not for defensive purposes.

I knew very little about Clark coming in to tonight. Career .865 OPS in the minors with 128 HR. Some definite swing and miss to his game, but he's hit .292, .290 and .304 the last three seasons.

Reynolds strikes out. Stop me if you've heard that before.

Oh no, it's going to be K Rod. Why, God why?

Ugh, can Melvin just release Reynolds so Roenicke stops playing him? I'd rather have Yuni on the roster.

I don't understand the logic.

"New guy, and possible first baseman of at least the near future. Good job in hitting your first career home run. We're going to take you out in favor of the guy that's not hitting worth a lick."

Two outs. One more. Please.

Archived