Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-08 Marlins (Penny) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only way this could be worse is if McGehee goes yard, I can take losing but I've grown to despise McGehee.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

[attachment=0]20140908_182204.jpg[/attachment] lol

What am I supposed to be laughing at?

Our ace with 84 pitches through 4

Oh, I thought it was what the hand was holding or something. But 84 pitches in 4 innings is pretty funny too.

Down 4. Two more first pitch outs. But, we're aggressive!!!

Another less than 10 pitch inning by the opposing pitcher!

There is no way I can be convinced that the manager and hitting coach should not be, at the least, partially responsible for this. If they get another runner on base with no outs, the next two hitters would be ORDERED to take pitches until they got a strike. Just ridiculous approaches at the plate. This is BRAD PENNY, not Kershaw/King Felix.

I feel bad for Rock and BA. We have options, but they have to actively polish this this thing for presentation on a daily basis. Maybe somebody should have stood up at the meeting and explained to the guys that they're killing Ueck.

Maybe somebody should have stood up at the meeting and explained to the guys that they're killing Ueck.

pebadger on a roll tonight...that is twice you made me lol...actually laugh at loud!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived