Brewer Fanatic

All time Brewer Collapses

JohnBriggs12

it could turn around just as quickly as it's fallen apart

No, it couldn't. You can turn the lights out. This team is done. What a completely pathetic display from the entire team. Every single coach and player wearing a Brewers uniform should be embarrassed, and ashamed of themselves.

44 seasons, no World Series championships, and now this epic collapse. I'm sorry. I love this team, but this franchise is going nowhere.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

and the worst part is, this is the second such horrendous stretch we have had this season. If you take away the two stretches of just horrendous baseball, the Brewers would look like a 100 win team. (They would have a .600+ winning percentage at 72-47) ... Just amazing how bad they can play for a continued length of time and have their two bad stretches be a combined 2-23. It is just unreal.

...and if you take out the hot start, they would look like a 100 loss team. I guess it's a glass half-empty or half-full thing.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

Archived