Brewer Fanatic

Brewers have players meeting

brewmann04

[sarcasm]Lol ur hilarious[/sarcasm]

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Topic 2: "Can Doug Melvin and Gord Ash hook us up with Cuban cigars to celebrate with Braunie?"

[sarcasm]cigars = some of those talented Cuban players that have been making a splash lately

Doug Melvin will respond to their request by bringing back Yuni[/sarcasm]

I know we are having fun with this and I shouldn't even admit this but my heart hurts from watching this team pee down their legs over the past 15 games. It kills me that they could still be in the drivers seat if they just played even mediocre baseball but nooooooo. They had to completely lose it and lose almost every single game. It sucks. It plain old sucks.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm guessing the team discussed their favorite fried chicken to eat and video games to play during actual games.

Don't forget about beer, but they are probably contractually obligated to drink only one kind anyway.

Budweiser, apparently

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

I know we are having fun with this and I shouldn't even admit this but my heart hurts from watching this team pee down their legs over the past 15 games. It kills me that they could still be in the drivers seat if they just played even mediocre baseball but nooooooo. They had to completely lose it and lose almost every single game. It sucks. It plain old sucks.

http://i.imgur.com/b5K9KVb.png

"They were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked."

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Why do you wait until after the essential series against the now-division leader to call the meeting?

Were they not playing poorly enough going into the Cardinals series to warrant this?

(I'm not a big believer that players-only meetings matter...but if they matter enough to have one, the timing of the thing still seems questionable to me.)

We have no idea what specifically was discussed. I think fans get a lot more excited about these kinds of meetings than players do, and then there is always all sorts of speculation about it, questions in the timing, etc. They had a meeting. Now let's hope they can win a few this week.

Didn't RR have a meeting with the players a week or so ago? Yea, that didn't work. Now a players only meeting. I find it interesting Braun and Gomez were two of the players who spoke up. Good for them I guess, but they are the ones who need to step up.

No more talk. No more meetings. Just go out and do what you're paid to do. (Only do it a little better please.)

Archived