Brewer Fanatic

Carlos Gomez - Sprained Wrist

Bombers

So if we get swept by the Cardinals later this week and effectively out of realistic playoff contention, is there any chance they just shut down Gomez for the remainder of the year?

Our playoff odds are sitting at 53%

http://www.fangraphs.com/coolstandings.aspx

I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

So if we get swept by the Cardinals later this week and effectively out of realistic playoff contention, is there any chance they just shut down Gomez for the remainder of the year?

Our playoff odds are sitting at 53%

http://www.fangraphs.com/coolstandings.aspx

Should be 100%.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Sprained my wrist playing hoops. It wasn't right for months. Just no strength even when the pain was gone. Can't imagine trying to swing a bat or golf club. Sure it all depends on severity and treatment but I won't expect him to be back to normal for a while. Hope he just heals quicker than I did.

Should be 100%.

Except the odds are based on strength of schedule, run differential, and things like that. Not some guy who thinks the Brewers are the best team in the world.

Or just fixing the 2 small holes on our team by July 31st which could have been done. He could have also added a good back up SS/IF. Doing those things we'd be seeing a completely different team right now. The Brewers were the best team in baseball with a struggling 1B and SS and Bullpen. Imagine if they found competent players for those positions a month ago.

DM really screwed up and took a huge risk that could mean his job. There's no way you can as the owner only look at RR "if" we miss the playoffs due to lack of moves. No way at all. DM will officially be on the hot seat for the first time even if he isn't fired.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

They had the best record in baseball, by no means were they the best team in baseball. They have played 4 games under 500 since May 1st. The hot start offered them a nice cushion for most of the season which has caught up with them now
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Archived