Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-02 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Arrieta), 7:05 PM CDT

TooLiveBrew
At least I wasn't as vested in this team as all the previous years. God what you guys are going through after leading the central for 5 months then to miss the playoffs all in the month of September should have all of you drunk by now and off the wagon and royally PISSED!

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Anyway, the team just looks absolutely horrible right now. They can't possibly play this bad the rest of the month...can they??? I don't know. I turned off last night's game after the second inning. It was obvious the team has no fight going right now. They need to snap out of this funk they're in, and quick.

I stuck it out until the 3rd last night.

It looked like they might scratch and claw a few runs out, then everything just deflated when Braun got caught stealing. That sealed it - the team just looked dead after that.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I highly doubt RRR will get fired.

But he has done nothing with a pretty talented roster.

I thought we were about a 84ish win team to start the season so we are right about where I thought they would be. The win distribution is a little depressing though.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived