Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-02 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Arrieta), 7:05 PM CDT

TooLiveBrew
Down 3 runs. One out. One of the better hitters up at the plate. Your run at first base means little. You have 11 SB with 5 CS on the season while battling nagging injuries all year. Great time to steal OR hit and run. But, hey, we're aggressive - right RRR?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Down 3 runs. One out. One of the better hitters up at the plate. Your run at first base means little. You have 11 SB with 5 CS on the season while battling nagging injuries all year. Great time to steal OR hit and run. But, hey, we're aggressive - right RRR?

Exactly! Two Batters coming up that can hit a dbl or HR with 1 swing. and Instead you run. Get to Chicago's Bullpen should be the plan! Not let's let the Starter off the hook with a Baserunning Blunder that's unneccesary!

LOL 6pitch Inning. Arrieta going 7 tonight now.

I went to help my wife with something and literally missed it.

Point two: I honestly beleive RR hurt the ballclub with his whining about the strikezone the other night. Nothing intentional in terms of hosing the team by blue but I don't see them getting the benefit of any doubt. That call was egregiously bad, but on the really close ones that can't be overturned because they're just too close you want that benefit of the doubt.

It's hard to remember, but did the team look this bad right before Yost got fired?

I feel like this is exactly how I felt when yost got fired. The difference being the NL was a lot better at that point. Very winnable this year so it's probably more frustrating.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

It's hard to remember, but did the team look this bad right before Yost got fired?

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/MIL/2008-schedule-scores.shtml

Check out the stretch in Sept - then they get rolled in Philly for 4 games for nail in Yosts coffin. RRR is starring at the same fate

Wow. 80-56 to 84-71. If we are in the midst of a run like that...as someone put it. It may be hard to win 81games on the season.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/MIL/2008-schedule-scores.shtml

Check out the stretch in Sept - then they get rolled in Philly for 4 games for nail in Yosts coffin. RRR is starring at the same fate

Wow. 80-56 to 84-71. If we are in the midst of a run like that...as someone put it. It may be hard to win 81games on the season.

The teams we lost to in that stretch were far better than the teams we're losing to now.

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=hbcTY1h7e-Y

Archived