Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-02 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Arrieta), 7:05 PM CDT

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stopping in to say hahahahahaha, my god this team is laughable right now. Completely falling apart. I was really hoping they were going to hang on down the stretch, but are showing they are not ready to win.

RR needs to go. He has no control over this team, and no idea how to win. He is a players manager, which is neat and fun when they are winning, but when things start going bad it spirals out of control because there is no accountability. It could work if there were strong leaders in the clubhouse, but that hasn't existed on the Brewers for years.

I hate being negative, but I am finally watching the train wreck I knew would eventually happen.

They should fire Roenicke now to try and spark something. I don't think he's a bad manager, but he's not that great either and could easily be replaced. This season is turning into a complete disaster.

Archived