Brewer Fanatic

2014-09-01 Brewers (Nelson) at Cubs (Turner), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2; 6th straight L & slip out of 1st place in division]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this team collaspe is not going to end the Starters are in a complete downfall and the hiiters have been is a long funk and all the coaches remain shake up the club

Is Dale Svuem available?

Can we trade for prince and sign carlos zambrano so they can start fights in the dugout?

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

this team collaspe is not going to end the Starters are in a complete downfall and the hiiters have been is a long funk and all the coaches remain shake up the club

I have no idea what you just said, but "funk" and "shake up" sounds fun.

I wouldn't worry guys.....BA and Rock have informed me that the brewers are still in first place and have been all year....That is really all that matters......winning games and playing good baseball really isn't important at this time of the year.....

boy would it be nice to sell this offseason instead of putting band aids on things and hoping one of our lifeless players steps it up
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

The biggest problem lately has been the top of the lineup's inability to carry the team. Having a .200 hitter on the lineup everyday is devastating and having a .234 hitter in the lineup everyday is brutal. This problem was masked with All Star years from Lucroy, Gomez, and a relatively effective Braun. Once they started slipping, the team has become unwatchable on offense. Segura and Reynolds have been terrible all year. The recent development has been a slipping Lucroy, Gomez, and Braun.

I wouldn't worry guys.....BA and Rock have informed me that the brewers are still in first place and have been all year....That is really all that matters......winning games and playing good baseball really isn't important at this time of the year.....

So he should say "this team is terrible, they're not going to make the playoffs, you might as well stop watching the team." Not everyone wants to bask in self pity 24-7.

Braun cannot not hit anything on the inside. The gap at which he misses the pitches rival Corey Hart's years of swinging and missing on all pitches right down the middle.

Or Hart on the low and away slider back in 2008.

So he should say "this team is terrible, they're not going to make the playoffs, you might as well stop watching the team." Not everyone wants to bask in self pity 24-7.

I understand that the announcers have to be homers to a certain extent, but I would rather they would tell it like it is instead of the over top positive Brewer spin they put on everything. If it's a bad play, call it such, don't say it was a tough chance just because a Brewer player booted it. The Brewers have been bad lately, the team needs to turn it around, being in 1st place most of the year doesn't mean anything if they tank, so just state the obvious. I don't don't mind BA all that much but Rock drives me friggen insane and has for years. He's the reason I rarely watch a Brewer game with sound anymore.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I understand that the announcers have to be homers to a certain extent, but I would rather they would tell it like it is instead of the over top positive Brewer spin they put on everything. If it's a bad play, call it such, don't say it was a tough chance just because a Brewer player booted it. The Brewers have been bad lately, the team needs to turn it around, being in 1st place most of the year doesn't mean anything if they tank, so just state the obvious. I don't don't mind BA all that much but Rock drives me friggen insane and has for years. He's the reason I rarely watch a Brewer game with sound anymore.

Exactly...tell it like it is....don't treat the fan base like they are idiots

Guys and Girls Football season has started no need to get crazy about this team.

that's sad that we always have to do this. This year is only a one year window. Our "main" hitters and pitchers are only going to decline (outside of peralta) and the cards/ pirates/ cubs/ reds are only going to get better.

RR after the game " You know Turner really threw the ball well......great fastball and mixed in the change....we couldn't get any breaks....hit a lot of balls hard.....I liked our energy...we will get it going tomorrow"

-

If he says that they hit the ball hard, he should be tested under the MLB drug testing program. Of course as I type - KHRUSH.

Archived