Brewer Fanatic

Predict the Brewers Record ~ September 2014

lcbj68c
will princefielderx1 keep his promise to leave the board if they dont win the division??? he's sorta secured his own demise with his prediction here

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

will princefielderx1 keep his promise to leave the board if they dont win the division??? he's sorta secured his own demise with his prediction here

I'm off to bigger and better things after this season, so this shouldn't be a problem. ;)

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

17-9. As godawful as we've been it can change on a dime, and we're just about at capitulation level where everything gives up (look at this thread). Provided no injuries an opposing SP is going to be roasted shortly and reignite a bit of a fire under our butts.

I'm off to bigger and better things after this season, so this shouldn't be a problem. ;)

I have no vote here Prince, but I hope you stick around. I like your confidence and enthusiasm. ;)

so you're becoming a cardinals fan?

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

so you're becoming a cardinals fan?

No way! Never! I'm moving to CA. La to be exact.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

I have no vote here Prince, but I hope you stick around. I like your confidence and enthusiasm. ;)

Thanks! It's based off of educated information.

09-17...this is based on what I witnessed in person at AT&T Park in SF. They looked slow and lazy...no playoffs for this crew.

I hate slow and lazy....

This bunch will be lucky to win another series before this season is mercifully over. Our collapse will be just as memorable as other shocking nose dives by other teams in MLB history. Before the season started nobody thought we'd contend for a WC berth let alone the division. It just took us a while before we returned to earth after a fairy tale start. :( Frankly I hope heads will roll after this disaster.

Archived