Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-30 Brewers (Fiers) at Giants (Peavy), 8:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

TooLiveBrew
Both of these games (Crew and UW) have been just maddening to watch. At least the Brewers have the talent - but for some reason are in a funk - but Bucky has no passing game or balance. If they get behind forget about it.

The Badgers have a passing game it is just that the QB and the WR are not on the same universe.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both of these games (Crew and UW) have been just maddening to watch. At least the Brewers have the talent - but for some reason are in a funk - but Bucky has no passing game or balance. If they get behind forget about it.

The Badgers have a passing game it is just that the QB and the WR are not on the same universe.

They have a passing game it's just that the QB that can actually pass is on the bench.

I don't know if they've been up late partying or if it was cause the line-up was stinky poo, but the offense, and the team as a whole, looked real drab today. There was hardly any hustle. everyone looked either burnt out or not quite hungry to win. I was at the game and was severely disappointed with the offensive display. The light was a semi-issue early, but they dealt with it too.

Well I made the mistake of going to a nice quiet location with a few friends to have a place to grab something to eat and watch the Brewers and Badgers on two tv's last night. Not a good night for your Wisconsin sports teams to say the least. I really hope we can turn things around today and avoid the sweep. Not sure when we started our long-time awful West coast trip tradition again.

Archived