Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-27 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Despaigne), 8:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2 (10 innings)]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found out yesterday that my Comcast internet has a 300 GB/month limit before I have to pay more. I found out because I got a warning that I was close to the line. I am now 10 GB away from going over. I'm thinking streaming on MLB TV might be a bad idea for a few days.

I'm lucky I don't have a cap - yet. Can't imagine that'll work out too well for me with MLB.tv and all the internet TV (HBO Go, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube) and music (Spotify and Pandora) I stream. I imagine I'll go over in a week.

With as much as we pay Verizon ($290 a month), I don't want to get any messages from them about transfer limits. If I go over, suck it up. You're getting enough from me.

Oh joy, first and second with no outs.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Let's all think "these are the Padres. They will screw this up." Maybe it helps, I don't know.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

With the Cardinals losing their series, and us playing the Padres in a three game series, you'd think we would make up a game on them, wouldn't you?

We take 5 of 6 from the Dodgers, but we lose our series with the Cubs, and we're hanging on for dear life against the Padres.

This team is very difficult to get a feeling for.

Son of a.....

Gomez, Braun and Ramirez go a combined 0-13 with 7 strikeouts. Completely wasted a gem by Gallardo.

Zach Duke: 9 ER in his last 7.2 IP. Four incredible months, but he's been inept all August.

Honestly, the Brewers played with fire all night and couldn't do much of anything themselves, so it's not like they deserved to win. But it still stinks because they totally blew the chance to gain a game on St. Louis -- all because they couldn't get a .230-something hitter out in the 9th & 10th innings.

Archived