Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-27 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Despaigne), 8:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2 (10 innings)]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My last name is unusual but it's not nearly as cool as Quackenbush.

Last night you had Quackenbush and Gorzelanny on the mound at the same time.

Damn, nice job, K Rod.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Were the first two pitches strikes or close? I was writing a couple things up, so I wasn't exactly paying attention till the 2-0 cookie. Obviously Roenicke seemed to thinks so.

Yes, but the strike zone was the size of California in the first half of the game, and then suddenly shrunk.

I think before the season started, I'd said something about how our bullpen was going to be much improved.

Ya...no.

Now 3-1. Great let's walk a guy now.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived