Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-27 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Despaigne), 8:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2 (10 innings)]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow we get nothing and we let them right back in the game ,this team is the most frustrating first place team. If we lose 2/3 to this team its inexcusable and just trowing away gaining games on the Cards .

I don't think not scoring in a 0-0 game qualifies as "letting them right back in the game." They were already in the game.

Hey everyone, other teams sometimes don't score with a man on third and no outs, too.

No kidding. Doesn't mean people can't get frustrated. Especially with how bad all of Gomez's at bats have been tonight.

Come on Braun, do something with the bat. Man, just when I think he's going to break out of it...frustrating.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

To be fair to the offense, Ross is a fantastic pitcher and while I haven't actually watched much of this game, tonight's pitcher also looked really good from what I saw. It has certainly be compounded by some bad pitch selection, though.

OT: I need a new computer and was wondering if I could get some recommendations. I watch movies in HD, and use it for business application and storage, and wireless internet. I'm getting sick of windows and all the darn updating, and security threats. Any suggestions?
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Archived