Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-25 Brewers (Lohse) at Padres (Stults), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 10-1; Gómez/Braun/A-Ram w/3 hits each]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Don't these guys in MLB with these terrible beards have family members or friends or wives that are like "dude, that beard......no. You look awful, and that beard needs to go. You look ridiculous"

My God, for all we know, Jimmy Hoffa could be hiding out in that beard.

FOr a short time, I was listening to the radio, and in the 5th, Joe Block said "There's a righthander up in the Padres bullpen, and I can't see the name, but he has a giant beard"

We like the West Coast, it seems.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Don't these guys in MLB with these terrible beards have family members or friends or wives that are like "dude, that beard......no. You look awful, and that beard needs to go. You look ridiculous"

My God, for all we know, Jimmy Hoffa could be hiding out in that beard.

FOr a short time, I was listening to the radio, and in the 5th, Joe Block said "There's a righthander up in the Padres bullpen, and I can't see the name, but he has a giant beard"

Lol

That was a derp. Down 6 runs, men on second and third with two outs, and you get thrown out leading off too far from second.

The Padres are just bad.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

That was a derp. Down 6 runs, men on second and third with two outs, and you get thrown out leading off too far from second.

The Padres are just bad.

Yeah....lol. For all the grousing we do about bad baserunning (usually deservedly), why get caught leading off when there's a guy ahead of you on the bases?

Padres, your team is bad, and you should feel bad.

Hey Bears fans.

Our catchers are better than Cutler, too.

Gomez with the bat flip on a single. I love it.

Six Cardinal players just picked up their smartphones to bish about Gomez not playing the game right on Twitter.

Lohse really righted the ship tonight. 4 hits, 4 BBs, 90 pitches through 6 full.

Let's be fair.....it's the Padres.

They clearly are not a good team. I like a starting out the road trip strong and answering the Cardinals. I think we're in the middle of their run, and hopefully the Brewers can weather the storm.

Oh damn, Braun would have had a shot at a grand slam in a place he hits home runs like mad.

Lohse really righted the ship tonight. 4 hits, 4 BBs, 90 pitches through 6 full.

Let's be fair.....it's the Padres.

They clearly are not a good team. I like a starting out the road trip strong and answering the Cardinals. I think we're in the middle of their run, and hopefully the Brewers can weather the storm.

Oh, I agree, they absolutely need to win this series. I was just saying, 4BB's against a bad team isn't exactly stellar. It's not a 'bad' start, but Lohse's control was kind of all over the place tonight.

Gomez with the bat flip on a single. I love it.

Six Cardinal players just picked up their smartphones to bish about Gomez not playing the game right on Twitter.

Kirk Gibson just called the Padres GM and ordered Gomez to be hit in his next at bat.

:laughing winner winner chicken dinner.

I hate when they say "Aramis Ramirez is a triple away from the cycle."

This guy has 4 triples in 3 seasons as a Brewer. He only gets triples when someone falls down.

Not quite as bad as Brian saying "Ryan Braun has 11 home runs in 45 games at Petco. That's a home run every 4 at bats."

Archived