Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-24 Pirates (Worley) at Brewers (Fiers), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

DocLuna7

This has to be the biggest win of the year, because it keeps Pittsburgh at the fringes of the race rather than putting them back in the heart of it. At this stage I think that's even more important than getting the game back against the Cards.

Mike Fiers. Two hits, three baserunners total through seven, and it's actually a bit of a ho-hum start for him. As of right now, I have to think Nelson goes to the pen if everyone's healthy. I'm not saying Fiers will be better long term, but right now he may be the best we have.

This has to be the biggest win of the year, because it keeps Pittsburgh at the fringes of the race rather than putting them back in the heart of it. At this stage I think that's even more important than getting the game back against the Cards.

Mike Fiers. Two hits, three baserunners total through seven, and it's actually a bit of a ho-hum start for him. As of right now, I have to think Nelson goes to the pen if everyone's healthy. I'm not saying Fiers will be better long term, but right now he may be the best we have.

it might sound silly, but going by who is the hottest at the moment, Fiers would be my choice to start game 1 of the NLDS. he's red hot at the moment. if he stays like this by the time October comes round, it'd be hard to choose someone else.

Archived