Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-23 Pirates (Volquez) at Brewers (Peralta), 6:10 PM CDT

TooLiveBrew

Gomez is the puppy dog that sprints into street and gets hit by a car. But does it over and over and never learns. Tootblan city. Just an immature, impulsive imbecile with no baseball iq. You'd think a few years of experience (and hey, coaching holding him accountable) world elicit some improvement. Cost us a run, maybe a big inning.

Jeffress seems like a waste here in a no leverage situation. Let a bum like Kintzler come in and do his weak thing.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

How many times has Gomez done his "swinging for the fences but screwing himself into the ground" thing tonight?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

so now the starters are having issues you think maybe the hitters will pick them up some. I am sure Mark is loving his visit back to Milwaukee..

I don't know if you caught his interview on the broadcast last night but he didn't sound super impressed with how the team was playing.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

so now the starters are having issues you think maybe the hitters will pick them up some. I am sure Mark is loving his visit back to Milwaukee..And for your Scoreboard fans THE CARDS are winning so its looking like we don't have to hear well at least the Cards lost again talk

Byrd Byrd Byrd, Marlon Byrd is the word.

Phillies tie it up at 5-5!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

so now the starters are having issues you think maybe the hitters will pick them up some. I am sure Mark is loving his visit back to Milwaukee..

I don't know if you caught his interview on the broadcast last night but he didn't sound super impressed with how the team was playing.

I'm not either. We look like we did last year at times these past 2 games. I pray it is just a bump in the road and not a coming trend. :(

Archived