Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-19 Blue Jays (Happ) at Brewers (Fiers), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-1]

TooLiveBrew
AZBrewCrew, pretty crazy weather today. I can't recall a monsoon starting at 7 am like today. It was a mess driving in to work/school during flash flooding. Driving home was better, but there's been two more waves to move through and another one is coming in about 40 minutes.

Its funny, im out by the White Tanks and missed most of the rain today, but it just rolled in about an hour ago and left a pretty good soaking. The running joke os that there is a bubble over me and storms literally go all around me...this one didnt though. ..finally

Formerly AirShuttle6104

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious, looking at our team's top 5 batters, I think it's safe to assume they all will reach 70RBI or more when the season ends.(wanted to put 75+ for all) Where does that rank among Brewer teams? Have they had 75RBI+ by 5 players in a season previously?

And I looked over the Franchise stats. 6 times they've had 5players in a season amass 70 or more RBI in 1 season, with twice having 6players!

'82 had 5players at 97 or more! and Molitor had 71 for 6th over 70. Was too young to witness that season, holy cow!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Just curious, looking at our team's top 5 batters, I think it's safe to assume they all will reach 70RBI or more when the season ends.(wanted to put 75+ for all) Where does that rank among Brewer teams? Have they had 75RBI+ by 5 players in a season previously?

And I looked over the Franchise stats. 6 times they've had 5players in a season amass 70 or more RBI in 1 season, with twice having 6players!

'82 had 5players at 97 or more! and Molitor had 71 for 6th over 70. Was too young to witness that season, holy cow!

That '82 team was STUPID powerful. 891 runs scored. 75 more runs than the 2nd best team in the league, and 165 more than league average.

Speaking of Wang, I saw him pitch Sunday for the t-rats, he was absolutley hittable, and didn't look like he had anything special at all.

Was kind of a bummer as I was really looking forward to seeing him live.

He stuck around afterward though and signed a LOT of autographs even though he wasn't required to do so like the rest of the team.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Manny Parra on to protect a one run lead against the Cardinals. He went to American River College here in Sacramento, so I always pull for him.

Hamilton hit a bomb to left field that barely hooked foul. Just looks like nothing can go their way.

The Reds announcers sound super bitter. They keep mentioning how bad the Cardinals offense is.

Seasons with 5 players with 75+ RBI

2010, 1996, 1982

Season with 6 players with 75+ RBI

Annnndd Reds with a 1 run lead going into the bottom of the 9th...

Edit woops only bottom of 8th.

Oh come on, man!

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Archived