Brewer Fanatic

Postseason tickets 2014

hawing

If you are a season seat holder (of at least a 20-pack) and have your My Brewers Tickets login information, the 2014 Postseason charges now appear online, including where you would sit.

Remember that at this point, the Brewers have to invoice as if every possible home game would be played (tiebreakers, wild card game, max number of possible NLDS and NLCS home games, and 3 WS games). That may help with the sticker shock. :)

Mailed invoices shouldn't be far away if the information already appears online. So, here's hoping.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our postseason seats (should the Brewers be involved this year) are one row in front of our loge 20-pack. We must have hit some kind of longevity milestone since 2011.

I'm puzzled by there being two possible tiebreaker games. Under what circumstances would a team have to play multiple tiebreakers? The Wild Card game is listed separately on the invoice, so it's not that.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'm puzzled by there being two possible tiebreaker games. Under what circumstances would a team have to play multiple tiebreakers? The Wild Card game is listed separately on the invoice, so it's not that.

There are some odd tiebreaker situations that would occur when multiple teams are tied for both the division championship and for the wild card spots. Reading through them, some would possibly bring two extra home games.

Here are some tiebreaker scenarios that would have possibly led to multiple extra home games for a club (dates are for 2013): http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/playoff-tiebreaker-rules?ymd=20130904&content_id=59527184&vkey=news_mlb

Two-Club Tie for Division Championship & Tie with Two Clubs Outside Division For Two Wild Card Spots:

1. Two tiebreak games will be played on Monday, Sept. 30 (tentatively). One will feature the two Clubs tied for the Division to determine the Division Champion, and the other will feature the other two Clubs outside the division to determine one Wild Card Club. Home field advantage in each game will be determined by the rules above for a two-team tiebreaker.

2. A third tiebreak game will be played on Tuesday, Oct. 1 (tentatively) between the loser of the game to determine the Division Champion and the loser of the game between the two Clubs outside the division to determine the second Wild Card Club. Home field advantage in the game will be determined by the rules above for a two-team tiebreaker.

Three-Club Tie for Division Championship & Tie with Club Outside Division For Two Wild Card Spots:

After Clubs have been assigned their A, B, C and D designations (In this case, Club D would be the Club outside the Division), Club A would host Club B and Club C would host Club D on Monday, Sept. 30 (tentatively).

1. If Club D wins, it would be declared one Wild Card Club and the winner of the game between Club A and Club B would be declared the Division Champion. The loser of the game between Club A and Club B would host Club C on Tuesday, Oct. 1 (tentatively) to determine the other Wild Card Club.

2. If Club C wins, then the winner of the game between Club A and Club B would host Club C on Tuesday, Oct. 1 (tentatively). The winner of the game would be declared the Division Champion and the loser would be declared one Wild Card Club. The loser of the game between Club A and Club B would host Club D, also on Tuesday, Oct. 1 (tentatively), to determine the other Wild Card Club.

I'm a first year 20-packer, with my original seats being on the Field level behind the screen. Those weren't so good for us, so I have exchanged most of the season back to get seats in the Loge Family section (217).

My postseason package has me wayyyy down the LF corner in 130, 12 rows from the field.

Not sure if I'm too happy with that, though I have asked a lot of my ticket rep this year, with multiple exchanges, and I'm a first year person at the 20 game level, so maybe that's just what I get.

I'm probably going to buy them, though tickets are certainly not cheap, and they are not in a preferred location.

Jim - They fill in the bowl based on how long you've been a ticket holder. I've been an 81 game holder since 02 and I get bumped to the loge deck. They might need my seat for media during the WS. For the other games they sell my field level seat to non-season ticket holders.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Jim - They fill in the bowl based on how long you've been a ticket holder. I've been an 81 game holder since 02 and I get bumped to the loge deck. They might need my seat for media during the WS. For the other games they sell my field level seat to non-season ticket holders.

Wow--You've been a full season ticket holder for 13 years and you don't get to keep your seat for post season?!

That's amazing.

I understand their need to make money. I'm just not sure which is the best way to go for me.

I might be more interested in seeing just one game of each series in a premium seat than buying all the seats of all the series down in the OF corner seats.

To me, the best seat is on the Loge level on the infield..and I might be more apt to pay more for a single game there than what is being offered to me as a SSH. I guess we have a couple of weeks to figure it all out.

RFC is in the field level bleachers. In the past, the bleachers have been removed and that section has been set up as a supplemental press area.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Except in '11 when the bleachers weren't removed. They were empty for the first game of the playoffs but they were sold to lottery winners for the rest of the games.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I'm a right-field bleacher 20-game package holder (Section 104, Row 4) since 2005. In '08 and '11 they had me in the Loge Bleachers, but way up top. This year they have me in Loge Bleachers 204, row 4; nearly directly above my normal seats. I, too, must have hit some sort of longevity benchmark. I can't complain.

21 years with two tix on a 20 game plan (although first few years at County were 13 games). Normally in 119, 17, aisle seats. Moved to behind 3rd base dugout, row 14. Not an aisle, but pretty darn good.

Big investment, but if I sell a game or two, I can almost break even.

20 game fan choice since '07... dont have the same seats (which I enjoy), but all in the club level (which I enjoy)

in '08.. we got 430ish

in '11 we got 312 row 5

this year.... we're slated for 314 row 2....

PROGRESS!!!!

You knew me as Myday2001.

Does anyone know what the prices are for the possible tiebreaker games and wildcard game? I got my package and I'm trying to figure out the price for each game and those particular games are not made clear. Any help would be great if anyone knows.

I'm a first year 20-packer, with my original seats being on the Field level behind the screen. Those weren't so good for us, so I have exchanged most of the season back to get seats in the Loge Family section (217).

My postseason package has me wayyyy down the LF corner in 130, 12 rows from the field.

Not sure if I'm too happy with that, though I have asked a lot of my ticket rep this year, with multiple exchanges, and I'm a first year person at the 20 game level, so maybe that's just what I get.

I'm probably going to buy them, though tickets are certainly not cheap, and they are not in a preferred location.

Jim, I'll concur with some of the other posters here. We are in the same section as you are (217) have been partial season ticket holders since the early 90's (91 or 92?). In 2008 after almost 20 years of being a season ticket holder we still did not get tickets in the same section. They were 4 sections to the right of our section (down the first base line). Then in 2011 we were in 2 sections away. The last time they sold post season tix but didn't make the playoffs (2012), we were in our same section and row. This time we are in the same section and 4 rows closer. It's almost as if they are upgrading us. However, if that's the case, I wish they didn't. I prefer to sit in our normal seats in row 10 (last row of 217), but I'm not going to complain..still very happy with our location.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

That's the issue. After breaking down each game and its cost per ticket, I'm left guessing at what the tiebreaker games cost because they are not listed. When I do that it appears that the tiebreaker games would cost more than the wild card game. Is that possible because it doesn't make sense?

Archived