Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-16 Brewers (Gallardo) at Dodgers (Kershaw), 8:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Yo with 8 strong innings]

TooLiveBrew
How is he out of the baseline? He touched the base.

And with his LEAD SLIDING FOOT! Normally the way that rule has to be examined is if the runner, two or three feet to either the right or left of second base, maybe could've stretched to reach the bag with his hand!

Unreal call.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I'm assuming you can't challenge that play? Because that was as easy to overturn as I've seen this season.

Probably like pass interference in football, can't review a judgement call no matter how obviously wrong it is

Which is stupid and another reason why instant replay is dumb

So I'm assuming you can't challenge that play? Because that was as easy to overturn as I've seen this season.

Probably like pass interference in football, can't review a judgement call no matter how obviously wrong it is

Which is stupid and another reason why instant replay is dumb

[shakes head]

EVERY close safe-out call is a judgment call. And you can challenge a close safe-out call... but just apparently not the lead part of a double play... or something.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived