Brewer Fanatic

Henderson & Thornburg done for the season

Bad news but it does give the Brewers flexibility with the playoff roster. If the Brewers wish they could add any two players in the Brewers organization at August 31 to the playoff roster. The replacements are not even required to have played at all in the majors prior to the playoffs.

It's a shame about Thornburg. I really thought he'd have a shot at the rotation this season but low and behold he was relegated to the bullpen. After being out this long it seems like surgery is inevitable. I wouldn't be surprised to see him miss all of 2015.

does anyone else think the thornburg elbow sounds worse than they're implying?

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I don't see how not having confidence to use a left handed long reliever/mop up guy would increase the usage of your right handed set up man.

This and if his arm can't hold up throwing 15-20 pitches three days a week, how would it hold up throwing 100 or more twice a week some weeks in a starting role?

Archived