Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-15 Brewers (Nelson) at Dodgers (Greinke), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3; Nelson strong, OOOverbay clutch (3-RBI PH 2B)]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Counsell, love him but not on my TV.

I think he's done pretty well. I haven't had the volume on the whole game, but from what I've listened to, he seems pretty comfortable there. Better than Davey Nelson, though I think my shoe would be better than him. And my shoe hasn't talked in, like, 12 years.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really don't understand using Weeks though. The only reason League is in the league is because he crushes RHB. Luckily Overbay bailed RRR out of a really stupid decision.

I understand using the guy that strikes out more with 1 out, because if he strikes out, you still have one more chance. A guy who hits a lot of ground balls can hit into a DP and end your inning.

Hererra faster and out of the left side would have lowered the DP chances as well though.

Archived