Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-14 Brewers (Fiers) at Cubs (Jackson), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-2; 14 Ks for #TEHFIERS]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've decided that I like having Davey and Augie around. Just think how dull it would be to just have total pros always doing the commentary. Hilariously un-eloquent commentating is the spice of life.

I thought we had a 2 game lead coming into today; not sure why.

If Fiers is going to pitch like this we need to start considering him in the long term plans. Maybe they really could afford to not exercise Gallardo's option if you can get Fiers for similar or better production with a much lower price tag.

Herrera 2-2, can he please platoon? Some luck there, but well hit on the line sure beats pulling a weak grounder to short every single at bat.

I agree. He should play more but unfortunately a "platoon" in the traditional sense wouldn't work as they both hit RHP better than LHP

Segura vs RHP: .252 .272 .354 .625

Herrera vs RHP: .293 .316 .360 .676

Segura vs LHP: .169 .245 .191 .436

Herrera vs LHP: .222 .222 .222 .444

Part of me wants to see Herrera to try hitting lefties from the left handed side and see how it goes. He isn't really getting it done switching sides.

That Wendy's commercial, the pretzel Bun one that spoofs the Mr. Big song "be with you" is driving me insane! That song sticks in my head for hours.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

That Wendy's commercial, the pretzel Bun one that spoofs the Mr. Big song "be with you" is driving me insane! That song sticks in my head for hours.

I have that Mr. Big CD in my car. And Nelson. I'm pretty awesome.

I hear you. I hate the commercial, yet was just sitting in my recliner singing along.

I have that Mr. Big cd as well, not afraid to admit it!!!! Still don't want to hear the remake every 10 minutes, that song just does not go away once it is in my brain!

Lots of Ks today, that is nice, but he has thrown a lot of pitches...(which goes with the territory when you have 10 strike outs I guess, make that 11!)

This may be his last inning, unless RRR tries to squeeze one more out of him. He is under 100, so he should be able to start the 6th, right?

Archived