Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-12 Brewers (Peralta) at Cubs (Hendricks), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0]

TooLiveBrew
This game is feeling a bit shutout-y. Please prove me wrong and score 20 runs.

Sure does feel like a fluke homer is the most we could see. Inning and our MLB rank for runs scored:

1: 2

2: 5

3: 8

4: 12

5: 13

6: 16

7: 22

8: 21

9: 23

Ex: 17

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This game is feeling a bit shutout-y. Please prove me wrong and score 20 runs.

Sure does feel like a fluke homer is the most we could see. Inning and our MLB rank for runs scored:

1: 2

2: 5

3: 8

4: 12

5: 13

6: 16

7: 22

8: 21

9: 23

Ex: 17

That is amazing. And actually matches up with my perception (and I'm sure others) that we stop scoring after jumping on the board early.

I know this sounds bad, but I'd rather see Herrera up there getting some PA's right now.

I actually said this to my buddy a couple weeks ago and he agreed. At this point, what are you losing if you start platooning at SS?? A little defense, but you'll probably make it up with a better bat.

Is it just me, or does Gomez seem a step slower this year?

Not just the SB attempt there, but plenty of slow grounders that I see guys like Dee Gordon beating out and Gomez just doesn't seem to have the box to 1st speed that we saw in the past.

Maybe it's just me. I think it's just I have always known him as one of the fastest in the game and he just seems merely "fast" this year, not one of the fastest.

Hard to get a good break to first base when he is facing the opposite direction because he swings so damn hard. I kid, but part of me thinks that could actually be part of the reason he seems "a step slower."

Archived