Brewer Fanatic

Trade for an umbrella from 8/23 Umbrella Night?

hawing
Hi. We cannot attend the August 23 Umbrella Night game. If you are going and will have an extra umbrella that you're willing to trade, please let me know. I have duplicates of some bobbles from 2014 (also some from the past) and an extra Hank towel from the August 6 game. Thanks.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Hi,

I'm going to the game and would be willing to trade but I live in Saint Paul and I don't think I will be at any other games before the play-offs (knock on wood) and I guess that's not even a sure thing for me so I might not be the best trading partner because we would have to use mail and it would probably be a bit spendy to mail to the umbrella (or is it compact?).

So if you don't have any offers I would probably be wiling to give you an umbrella and something like $15 for this year's Gomez. I guess I will also need the Segura and the Yount when they eventually get handed out.

If you don't find a trade partner send me a note and maybe we can figure something out. I'm the guy that traded you the Charlie Sheen bobble a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived