Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-11 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Arrieta), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-1]

TooLiveBrew
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Cardinals lose. Fatt Adams struck out to end the game on a ball in the dirt, and then hilariously intentionally kicked it forward, but was called out on interference.

They got the video on MLB.com ... It is hillarious. That isn't how you play the game. Marlins will have to lead off game with a hbp to teach them a lesson :)

Just watched it. Pathetic.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I've never appreciated Rock's reading of the introduction line on relief pitchers more than I do now.

He's got leading, um 60, um, his appearing 60 time, appearances, most in league.

What didn't you understand???

Like I said, completing a full sentence for Davey can sometimes be a chore.

But we are like the 2nd best base running team in MLB according to some very meaningful, very accurate, scientific stat...

Only 4th actually, coming into the game. While UBR certainly has larger error bars than something like wOBA it is still more meaningful, accurate and scientific than anyone's opinion.

Cardinals lose. Fatt Adams struck out to end the game on a ball in the dirt, and then hilariously intentionally kicked it forward, but was called out on interference.

They got the video on MLB.com ... It is hillarious. That isn't how you play the game. Marlins will have to lead off game with a hbp to teach them a lesson :)

Just watched it. Pathetic.

Everyone now - let's laugh at Adams and the Cards

STL@MIA: Cishek fans Adams to preserve the win

http://m.mlb.com/video/v35287039/?query=Marlins+

Nice "you're a cheater" chant going in Wrigley. If I was there I would ever so subtly remind them of Sosa

Apparently the over consumption of Old Style has caused some memory issues for Cubs fans. #SlamminSammySosa

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived